It’s weird to know that I am almost done with law school (or…one more year). Whoever said 2L was easier should be shot at sunrise, you see the point?
It’s been a crazy wave we’re all riding. Starting Wednesday…
1. BA final 2. Federal Prosecutor final 3. Remedies final 4. Crim pro final 5. Read casenotes and grade (and notes) 6. Druding CC 7. Turner global
Fang AR1B (and 2…and 3…) 9. Take car to body shop 10. Clothes shop, drive up to NY to move in 11. Drive down to Durham for graduation 12. Fly up to NY for work 13. Work, drink, eat, get fat, more Sec Reg?
14. Fly back to CA
15. Make teeth less wise, Vegas????
16. Fly back to Durham for journal orientation, spruce up the Notepad, take care of random journal things
17. Drive up to NY to move out
18. Drive down to Durham for 3L
19. Sign up for classes that don’t force ~3 hours of sleep a night
20. NSC 3. (crossing my fingers for this one)
And sometimes it feels like we’re drowning. There you have it stalkers. These are pretty much all on the heels of each other (and happening coterminously at times too).