1. Not fight harder for things that I wanted. For example, not appealing my rejection from Berkeley Law.
2. Sever connections with (some) high school friends as well as (some) college friends (mostly from CCIC/CCM)
3. Take the ample opportunities provided by a rich, WASPy, private high school so lightly.
4. Invest so much time in making sure I was liked by everybody.
5. Curse, cut people off, swerve, tailgate, flip the bird, aka, drive like I own a BMW, because I’m angry.
6. Judge people based on what they wear, what they drive, how they talk, and how they perceive me.